TREK ELECTRA LOFT 7i STEP THROUGH HYBRID
This is your city. Ride like it. The Loft™ 7i is a lightweight commuter that puts the fun in functionality. 700c wheels and a foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control. This modern-day classic is built to ride. It’s lightweight. It’s durable. It’s comfortable and designed to handle the rigours of the streets.
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy 32h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal F/W 32h
- Double-wall alloy, 700cx32h
- 700x35c city tread
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist shifter
- Forged alloy, 170mm w/44t, alloy chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge 68 mm/116 mm
- KMC Z7 nickel-plated
- Alloy platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Retro leatherette dual spring
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x300 mm
- Alloy custom bend 30 mm rise
- Hand-stitched leatherette
- Steel 25.4 mm quill
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Front/rear: alloy dual pivot calliper
- Ring lock mounts, water bottle/accessory mounts, painted chainguard, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 14.74 kg / 32.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
All bikes and accessories on our website are available for purchase through your Employers Bike to Work Scheme.
You can save between 32% and 52% by buying your bike through the scheme.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Add the bike/accessories to your shopping cart.
At the payment page choose “Pay later with Bike To Work”.
This will reserve the bike for you, free of charge, and you will receive a quotation for your selection by email.
You can then use the quote details to complete your application on your employers Bike To Work or TravelHub portal.
We always advise customers to use the Bike To Work Scheme for bike and accessory payments, to save up to 52%. However, if your bike package is above €1250 for standard bikes or above €1500 for Ebikes, Cycle Solutions, can offer you split payments on the balance through Klarna. This means you get the full benefit of the Bike To Work Scheme and also 4 interest free monthly payments to spread the remaining cost. If you cannot apply using the Bike To Work Scheme you can use Klarna for the full value of the bike and accessories and pay over 4 months, interest free. Contact us on email@example.com for more information.