TREK VERVE+ 1 ELECTRIC BIKE 300w
Verve+ 1 is an electric bike that will help you get out and ride more. Your daily cruises, commutes, and workouts will all get a boost from the reliable and powerful Bosch pedal-assist system. Plus, this e-bike is equipped with parts that put your comfort and safety first, like a road-smoothing suspension fork, ergonomic touchpoints, reliable hydraulic disc brakes, wide, stable tyres, and front and rear lights.
- Alpha Aluminium, with internal cable routing
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel
- Fender/rack mounts
- Aluminum with Racktime Snapit interface
- Front hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, Puncture Guard, Twin Skin, 700x50c
- Max tyre size
- 700x50c with or without fenders
- Shimano 8-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M370
- Prowheel alloy, 38 T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- ProWheel alloy, 38T steel ring, 170 mm length
- Shimano HG200, 12-32, 8-speed
- VP Black with reflectors
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager aluminium touring
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line, 250 watt, 40 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand
- Front light
- AXA Compact Line 20
- Rear light
- AXA Blueline
- M - 22.25 kg / 49.06 lbs (excluding battery)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
All bikes and accessories on our website are available for purchase through your Employers Bike to Work Scheme.
You can save between 32% and 52% by buying your bike through the scheme.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Add the bike/accessories to your shopping cart.
At the payment page choose “Pay later with Bike To Work”.
This will reserve the bike for you, free of charge, and you will receive a quotation for your selection by email.
You can then use the quote details to complete your application on your employers Bike To Work or TravelHub portal.
We always advise customers to use the Bike To Work Scheme for bike and accessory payments, to save up to 52%. However, if your bike package is above €1250 for standard bikes or above €1500 for Ebikes, Cycle Solutions, can offer you split payments on the balance through Klarna. This means you get the full benefit of the Bike To Work Scheme and also 4 interest free monthly payments to spread the remaining cost. If you cannot apply using the Bike To Work Scheme you can use Klarna for the full value of the bike and accessories and pay over 4 months, interest free. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.